Professional photo opportunity

List,

The DeLorean Calendar idea sounds good, but whilst on that note, I
thought I would put this to the list.

Would anyone like a professional photo of themselves with their car?

A good friend of my dad's and mine owns a photography studio in
Colchester. The beauty is that you can drive into it and he is a
fantastic photographer and cars are somewhat of a specialty, he has
been doing photography for Ford and Daewoo cars for several years.
Just last week he was producing some fantastic photos for a classic &
sports car vehicle rental company and the results were stunning, they
included Ferraris, Porsches, Mercedes and much more. It is amazing
the effect of imaginative lighting can have on photos.

Some examples of his work can be seen at:

http://www.thesilvercarriage.com/s1/p/pghire.asp?
rvBranch=420&rvPageNum=1&rvFirstTime=yes

I am going to take my car in soon and get some nice shots of it on
its own and with me, I am going to have one made into a poster as I
have yet to see a poster of the DeLorean that looks as good as it
should.

I have put this idea to Dave (the photographer) and he sounded
interested, if anyone is just interested at this stage let me know as
I am sure to be able to get a hefty discount if I can promise him x
number of photos.

Let me know if you are interested or know someone who is,

Many thanks and Happy Christmas to everyone.

James RG
Vin # 5462