From: Richard Hillman [mailto:richard@xxxx]
Sent: 16 December 2002 20:37
To: Andy Withers
Subject: DeLorean

Dear Andy,

I would be grateful if you could put my DeLorean in the the For Sale section of the next owners magazine, and mention it aroundif anyone you know wants to buy one.

LHD, manual, grey interior, 34,000 miles, lowered front suspension. Good condition. Currently on SORN.
£12,500 ono.
Phone 01543 481564 evenings or 07736 685 468

Cheers,
Richard Hillman.