Re: [doc] DOC Meeting in Hong Kong

Heey! You only met me 9 months before I became an owner :-)

I've met sooooo many people in the same position. In fact at the office party last Friday, I got talking (drawling) with the Sales secretary's boyfriend. He's a mad mad DeLorean fan (owns a Scirocco as a result) and if he wasn't rocked hard enough by the fact that I own two of them, but positively fell off his chair* when I told him that the "good" one lives in the warehouse at work that he walks past every day.

* the 7 pints of Fosters could have had an influence though

Martin

Ian Foster wrote:

.. he reminds me of MartinG a few years ago (DeLorean fanatic, with burning desire to own a DMC ... I'd put money on it he will!).