Club Subs and Appearances in Mags.

Dear members,

I've just sent out your last newsletter of 2002...thanks Andy.

I've included you subs renewal slips, you will see that after 8 years, we
have put the subs up slightly to £18 p/a in the UK ( and Eire) and £22
overseas. This reflects the large increase in printing and postage charges.
Next years mags will be even better, as the numbers printed get more, we can
move up "proper high quality" printing at no extra cost.
It would be very helpful to me if you can send your return slips and cheques
back to me ASAP.

On another note, we are shortly to appear again in three different classic
car mags.

The first one is Classic car weekly out on 2nd Jan.03., my BTTF car.

Then keep an eye out for Practical Classics and Classic car. Details later.

Your honourable Secretary,

Chris P