Whos BTTF delorean on the Chris Moyles show last night?

Whos BTTF delorean on the Chris Moyles show last night?

Hi all,

I was just flicking around the chanels and there was a funny clip on
the Chris Moyles show.
It showed a DeLorean, with BTTF atributes, pulling up to a garage
with a chap getting out and asking the mechanic what year it was.
Then he asked the mechanic if he new how to fix a flux capacitor and
if he could borrow some jump leads to get the flux capacitor going
again.

it was quite good, they had a few references to BTTF on the show and
showed the new 'hover board' machines that you can buy and other
bits'n'bobs.

Cool.

James RG