From: Paul Salsbury [mailto:paul.salsbury@xxxx]
Sent: 02 December 2002 15:57
To: DMC News UK
Subject: [doc] To blow one's trumpet!!!!!

I just had to post this and show you all a mail I just
recieved. Made me feel really good, and I think it
really sums up all the members in our club!!!!

Hi Paul,

Just wanted to say thanks on behalf of myself and Matt
for your time on
saturday - both yourself and your wife were very
hospitable, and it was
greatly appreciated.

Now I have seen your car in the flesh, it has fuelled
the fire
somewhat,
and it is no-longer a case of 'if I get a Delorean'
but rather 'when I
get
a Delorean'.

I have completed my membership form for the club which
will be sent out
this evening, so I shall be a fully paid up member
soon!!! As an aside,
you
both do the club a great service, as to show a pair of
perfect
strangers
the hospitality you did speaks volumes about you guys,
the club and the
camaraderie that is generated by owning something so
special.

So once again, thanks. If you do need a hand with any
projects (the
stereo
upgrade, perhaps?) feel free to drop myself or Matt a
line, and we'd be
only too happy to help.

Best regards,

Simon