Gold Cars/ filming

I have received cheques and today despatched the Gold cars for:-

Simon Shackell, Robin Coombe, Paul Jenkins, Robert Lamrock.

I have a few BTTF and Regular DeLorean's also in Stock.

Don't forget the club gets all the profits from every one you buy, this
enables us to increase our range and verity of regalia / clothing etc.
offered for sale.

Chris P

I did the T4 filming yesterday, with the help of Paul and Simon Feagan.
It will be aired next Sunday morning. Navigating around London in heavy
traffic and having a blow out on my trailer tyre on the way down, did take a
bit of the fun out of it!