Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 6:05 AM
Subject: SS exahust for delorean questions

Hello Mark, I am seriously considering buying a SS system for my D and would like to know what you think about them and which loudness you'd recomend and why? I was wondering how well they fit, do they bolt right up or do they usualy need tweeking? Also, is the price around $1300?

Thanks, Casey Putsch