BTTF/ nec

Dear all,
After months of effort and hard work by Chris Nicholson, ( and Mark Bourne)
my new 111 mile BTTF car will be at the NEC this coming weekend.

It will also be live on Channel 4's Sunday morning programme T4 a month
later on the 8th of December. Its all to do with the launch of the BTTF DVD.
Unfortunately I won't be present ( at the TV thing) as me and the misses
will be having "our snap" on the Orient Express!

Sods law, int it! Its the only day we have booked in the whole of December!

BTW any of you Mailing list members that are not in the club, I am doing a
deal on next years club fees. £20GBP will buy club membership until the end
of next year ( 2003) PLUS the remainder of 2002, PLUS all the Colour Mags
and news letters for this year as well as next! Now that's a bargain. I will
have a few packs made up ready at the NEC, but back numbers of the mag are
strictly limited, so first come first served.

I will also have both Sun Star models and the Corgi BTTF all at unbeatable
prices, plus Motor Makers in Ireland, plus Dave Cleaning kits, Euro
springs, plus Mary's club clothes. etc. etc.
So bring plenty of Dosh!

Your honourable secretary.

Chrispy