Totally addicted to BASS ---was --- Getting Ready for the NEC

Totally addicted to BASS ---was --- Getting Ready for the NEC

Martin,

As you know I am a bit of a 'wannabe Essex Gary boy' and I had become
depressed with the lack of body panel rumbling bass that you would
normally associate with cars from this area.

There was only one solution, I have built a new speaker box for #5462
this time with 2 fury 4way 200watt 6"x9" speakers and a 400Watt 12"
sub woofer chucked in for good measure.
I am now going to need a 2nd amp as my 400Watt 4 channel ProPlus amp
is used for the 6"x9" speakers and the OEM front speakers and I need
some serious power for the SUB.

Come to think of it I will probably need a 2nd alternator as well!

Oh, and with a bit of miss-wiring, I managed to direct 400Watts of
Michael Jackson's Thriller straight into my front passenger speaker
and now it just buzzes....whoops!... are there any good speaker makes
that will fit in the front holes?

The speakers I haven't blown up yet sound pretty damn good though.

I am going to go for a Kenwood MP3 CD player as the finishing touch,
I may have to cut my OEM bracket unless anyone on the list has an old
one for sale.

James -
Now hopfully comming to the NEC :-)