Adhesives

Hi All

I'm frantically getting my car ready for the nec and several of the jobs
involve adhesives - outer door seals, recovering headliners, reattaching
interior quarter panels, re-gluing carpets etc etc etc.

I just thought I'd pass this link along:

http://www.vikingtapes.co.uk/adhesive4.htm

I've ordered a can of Spray74 for the headliners and carpets and Spray80
for the seals and vinyl stuff. Looks like just the stuff I need.

Going home tonight to my first foray into the world of fibreglass. Backing
the old headliners, re-shaping them and strenghtning them.

Ordered a set of outer door seals from the place Chris mentioned. Having
seen Chris' I agree they're very close (the round bit is round and not
oval, that's the only difference).

Off the topic: I have a couple of cans of stainless cleaner left - shall I
get a batch more in for the NEC? BTW what are other people's opinions on
the stuff (Claire/Dave, Dan, Paul)

Martin

http://mail2web.com/ .