RE: [doc] UK Stockist

James,

sorry to keep you waiting, here's my list after talking to a few people.

Side markers Orange
Zilla type products ( assorted up grades)
Head light springs/ Adjusting screws/ plastic "T" pieces.
Fuel tank -- pick up pipes/ senders/ etc.
Warm up regulators
Cold start valves
Plastic Coil etc. covers
Back and front ends
Manifold studs/nuts
Suspension bushes/ Ball joints/ wishbone bushes/bolts/ TABolts nuts washers
etc.
Front hub bearings
Sensors all types? oil/Temp etc.
Header tank replacements
Hoses all
Upper speedo cables
Carpets / over mats
Fir trees/ plastic clips all types
Plastic sill bungs
Rubber door pin surrounds
Stickers/ notices
Window / heated rear window switches
Mirror switches
Door locks Solenoids ( up graded?)
Under bonnet rubbers , glue on.
Washer jets/ pipe.
Washer bottle caps
Brake servo's
Window felt
Blower motors
Spare wheel cover boards/ carpet
Cargo nets
Plastic surrounds for auto g/box selectors
Bonnet badges

I'm afraid it would not fill a 40' container, but its the best I can do!

Oh and of course a "cheap" as new engine for me!!!

Chris P