FW: DeLorean manuals

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Parnham [mailto:chrisparnham@xxxx]
Sent: 09 September 2002 20:24
To: Chris Parnham
Subject: FW: DeLorean manuals

Hi Wayne,

I'm pretty well stacked up with manuals etc, but I have forwarded you email on to our newsgroup to see if any of our members are interested.

Best regards

Chris P

BTW list, Wayne and I have done business in the past, he's dead straight. Chris.
-----
Hello Chris-
Just bought 8 manuals within the last two days.  Going to have to reduce the size of my collection, and sell off my duplicates. Iwas just wondering if you are looking for or needing anything I might have?  One thing I just got a duplicate of in a balk deal is a DMCA "Technical Owner's Manual/Parts Manual."  Ever seen one of those?  I sold one to Ian in Hong Kong a year ago.  Brought part of it to Eurofest in Ireland for him to see.
Wayne A. Ernst
vin 11174
Bridgeton, NJ    USA