Re: [doc] NEC show...

Where are we with these free flow exhausts???

Paul

  Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx> wrote:

What, impressed at your "shin-biters"? dear dear me, what's the world
coming to? My £3.99 each ping-pong guns are very nice, thankyou! I think
the oblong exhausts you mention are the ones James has on his car. And
they look daft too.... you can just about see them in this pic

http://www.delorean.co.uk/pictures/DSCN0379.jpg

The problem with exhaust tips on the DeLorean is they're nearly always
too short, resulting in that "exhaust-tip" appearance - as opposed to
making it look like the original exhaust. I think Dave's M3 tips look
the biz, and they're a "mere" £30 each.

All academic seeing as we're 'aving this free-flow exhaust made.

Martin