From: Johnstone Richard [mailto:richard.johnstone@xxxx]
Sent: 09 August 2002 16:45
To: 'doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [doc] To Turbo or not to Turbo

Does anybody know of a cross reference for the otterstat? That's the sensor
that decides when the fans should cut in. My engine gets hot very quickly,
especially driving round towns and the fans don't kick in till the water
approaches 220. Apparently this is normal for early cars, but later ones
were fitted with a lower cut in temperature which I could really do with.

Also need to install James' Beanzilla I think as my car also can't cope with
less than half a tank of fuel. Time to go fuel tank diving.

This email and any files transmitted with it are private and intended
If you have received this email in error please return it to the address
it came from telling them it is not for you and then delete it from your
system.

This email message has been swept for computer viruses.