IOW Show Sept 15th

Here are the ferry details for those of you who are already booked in:
Tony Lawther GW543741
Daniel Willis GW543729
Martin Gutowski GW543731
Richard Johnstone GW543739
Paul Feagan GW543740 (yes I know that's me but when I forget my number I'm
hoping one of you lot will have this mail!)

Out on the 8am ferry and return on the 6.30pm ferry (rtn might be later as I
think they'll just let cars on as they arrive).
When you arrive at Portsmouth look for the Isle of Wight Car Ferries Port.
There should be some marshals at the port.
Go to the ticket office and tell them the number above and they'll give you
the return tickets (free).
On arrival at Fishbourne you exit right and up a small road for 1/4 mile
until a crossroads. Take the left hand turn to Ryde. Stay on that road for 2
miles and then follow signs for Ryde and the Town Centre. Then follow signs
to the Esplanade and the Waterside Pool. In front of you should be a Canoe
Lake. Park up and get your bucket and spades out of the front of the car.

I don't know how early we have to arrive at Portsmouth but I'll probably aim
for 7.30am. I bet they'd let you on the next one if you miss the ferry
anyway.

It's probably not too late for anyone else to sign up. Just let me know and
I'll ask the organiser Vic Galluci.

Disclaimer: This isn't my show and I'm not the organiser. If it rains or
it's rubbish please don't blame me. I also will be more useless than anyone
else as far as knowing what to do and where to go so don't follow me!