Re: [doc] Supercar Sunday Photo's & Web Site Change.

On 01-08-2002 20:25, Robin Coombe wrote:

> A couple of things to mention:
> 1. I have finally got around to adding the pictures
> that I took at Supercar Sunday to my Web Site.
>
> 2. I have moved my Web Site (again).
> It can now be found at,
> http://www.delorean-dmc12.co.uk

I've taken a look at your site and must say it looks very nice.
Concerning the SCS-pic, thanks again! I saw the other pics too
now and you are right about my car on them: JR-SX-22 is mine,
with "Dagger" above the license. And the Flag is indead a Dutch
flag, I wanted to show I wasn't from the UK AND it helped keep
out the sun a bit...

On one of the other pic you have a DeLorean with a white plate
with red lettering and a BIG foglight next to it, that one's
an Belgian car, driven by Benny and Vicky de Mesmaeker...

Bye for now,

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000