From: Stephen Strelczak <STEPHEN.STRELCZAK@xxxx>
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Coming appart at the seems, well kind of.
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 09:57:04 +0100

Dear All,

Thank you to all that helped me prepare and sort out the bits
and pieces for the "Your Storage is Your Future" Delorean starring event. I
have some excellent seminar packs with the hotwheels deloreans inside, very
cool, great way to make the delegates go oooh! My own Delorean now has
graphics for the seminar all over the front, which look great on top of the
stainless steel. I have the sound track, VCD of BTTF, the lot. It should be
a great day. If anyone is near Bracknel on Monday, from 2-5pm, come along,
I'll send you a map if you feel like going. Last chance to go, as I'll be in
London away from emails from tomorrow onwards.

Question??

Martin and I noticed that some of my vinyl was coming away from
two places, and I was wondering if someone had an idea of how to fix these
areas.

1) from the lid of the glove compartment, the vinyl at the back is
lifting up, no obvious way of getting it back down, as it appears that it
was originally tucked under the back plate of the lid.
2) From my right hand side front wind shield pillar, the vinyl right
next to the glass of the windshield is coming off very slightly, but looks
like it could get worse. Martin said that the only way to fix this, might be
to take out the windshield, did anyone else have vinyl coming off from this
area, how did they fix it?

Regards to all,

Stephen.

Stephen Strelczak Networked Storage Division Comtec PLC. The Business Centre AvonStreet Bath BA1 1UN. H.Office 01225446122 Mobile 07970008603

** / //_/ ** Centre of Excellence