Re: [doc] Leather effect... + D electrics

Re: [doc] Leather effect... + D electrics

Well wonders will never cease. Si took the Skyline for its MOT the other day, and it failed. On the indicator repeaters! He had forgotten to plug them back in after spraying the wings. SO it's a free re test and he's well up for a little get-together. Maybe we can convice Rich to drive his down. As of this morning it's running great. The fuelling needed setting up properly by an expert. £100 well spent I'd say!

Martin

Daniel Willis wrote:

Okay Martin,

Sounds good to me!

Ceramic blue... is what the code under the bonnet says when speaking to Vauxhall.. that's how I got the paint I used to colour my new bonnet extension. But I agree... ceramic ain't blue.

Let me know when you're down this way.

Dan
Vin#5284 - Hana
'95 Ceramic Blue Calibra Turbo - New site coming "From [a to b]:"