Re: [doc] Interesting (not) site

For those who are interested, this is complete and utter nonsense. (forgetting the DeLorean bit). Newtonian physics will tell you you can not create energy. It's one of the fundamental laws of the universe.

BTW one of the "experts" is quoted as coming from "BS Engineering" I wonder what the BS stands for....

Martin

funkymcfly wrote:

Okay I got this from my Calibra club so...well...thought you guys might want to see it..

http://www.mnglobal.com/energy/

I'm not even going to comment.

Dan
Vin#5284 - Hana - site down!