What Lies Beneath

Bought this film on DVD today, and besides giving me a serious case of
The Creeps, I thought you'd be interested to know the "making of"
documentary, which is more of a Chronology of Robert Zemeckis' work,
features some behind-the-scenes stuff from Back to the Future which I
haven't seen before, as well as a short interview with michael J Fox and
a couple of shots of the DeLorean not in the film

Martin

PS It really is a terriffically scary film! Much better than 6th Sense
(for creepiness)