Re: [doc] Place your bets...

Dan we have another battle raging at this end - trying to get #2727 roadworthy. We've been having terrible problems getting
her running (tell you all about them this w/e). Today she moved under her own power for the first time. All of 15 feet
forwards and then backwards... Brakes need bleeding and all the cosmetics need reassembling.

I've just "wasted" 4 days' holiday on this car. I doubt the europe trip will happen this year :-(

Martin