Re: [doc] Delorean stuff for a big HP seminar....

Re: [doc] Delorean stuff for a big HP seminar....

The easiest way to run a power supply to the car is to put a charger on the battery! - Just leave it on a low charge setting. Given where the battery is, you can hide the charger behind the seat or on the luggage shelf. Don't let it get too warm!

Put the car on a tilt? Suggest buying a couple of lenghths of thick wooden plank, make some ramps and carpet them.

The DeLorean is 1854mm wide according to the late pre-production brochure here

http://www.entermyworld.com/prop/brochures/bro2b1x1.jpg

Martin

Stephen Strelczak wrote:

The VCD is for playing on a huge video projector on the wall behind the car, it ain't for distribution. Where could I get it from?

Anyone got any other ideas, I like Martins flashing indicator, lights one, any others?

What is the easiest way you can think of to raise the back of the car by a foot, so it is on a tilt? Without looking too obtrusive?

How do I hook up the car for 12V power, could you show me how to do this on Wednesday? What kind of power converter do I need?

What is the width of a Delroean in cms exactly, as it has to go through some doors at the HP HQ(big doors) including the mirrors?

50 toy Delo