firing order / distributor

Hi,

I am in the process of changing my spark plug leads but need some
help...

Can someone give me the firing order and also describe how
to identify the cylinder numbers ??

Yes you probably guessed it I took off all the old leads and did
not note how to put them back !!

Also are there any tips on how to make it easier to change the
plugs as the job is a complete nightmare !!

John G.
Bristol.