From: james_hartshorn_uk [mailto:james.hartshorn@xxxx]
Sent: 10 June 2002 16:24
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Tyres and Stands

How doe's a Pirelli sidewall match a Goodyear side wall?

(both black I spose...only joking!)

Chris what did you use to repaint your chassis, what's the best
matching paint you've found? I'm gonna source the wax Dinatrol or
whatever it's called, it won best protectant in Practical Classics.
I'd like to be able to coat and inject the whole chassis, I'll seek
advice from the company.

The "D"'s in this country should all follow the same procedure really
considering we get about 20 minutes of sun a year!

James Hartshorn. Vin #569

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk