Re: [doc] Re: Road Noise

Hi Mark - responses on the DML are roughly 50:50, and it's unrelated to the VIN. Dave Stragand has it on Vixen, as does Walter
Coe and a few others. It would appear to be a factory thing.

Joy of Joys, Motorworld in Maidstone has re-opened, and I got some self-adhesive sound deadening matting. Should plug the 'ole
nicely!

Martin