From: Paul Broom [mailto:Paul.Broom@xxxx]
Sent: 07 May 2002 13:47
To: chrisparnham@xxxx
Subject: Delorean Enquiry

Hi Chris,

Apologies in advance for a strange request.

I have a friend who is obsessed with the rather fantastic Delorean. For as
long as I can remember, he has been dreaming of owning one himself, this
being as far as it goes.

It is his 30th birthday on the 7th June and as a surprise/gift I am trying
to find a way of getting him a ride in a Delorean. Would you be able to
advise me if there is a commercial way of providing this or if you would
have any club members in the South East who would be willing to take him out
for a spin. I am obviously willing to pay someone for this unusual request.

I believe he is a member of your club, his name is Matthew Clarke of West
Sussex.

Sorry to ask such an odd request but you seem to be the best Delorean
Contact in the UK. Anything you can suggest would be most appreciated.

Best Regards

Paul Broom
Mobile : 07050 650044