Re: [doc] FW: [DML] DeLorean for Sale

In message <MEEMLHCOPECBKGMAKNJDGEEMCFAA.chrisparnham@xxxx>,
Chris Parnham <chrisparnham@xxxx> writes
>A "Cheap" DeLorean for some one, its a pity its in the USA.

I think that the USA will always have a couple of these - even eBay
seems to be a reliable source of DeLoreans (question: I always pluralise
it without the apostrophe, but it seems everyone on the list adds one -
is this because it was DeLorean's car?). I had a long discussion with my
girlfriend last night, and if I can release the funds, I'm going to buy
Gavin's painted DeLorean. Gotta go see it first, but it sounds nice and
usable, without too many impending jobs.

I'll still call about the stainless one you told me about, but I don't
think I can stretch to it :/

BTW - when you've got my membership stuff, can I get back issues of the
club newsletter?

Richard (disappointed - no DMC-12 model on my doorstep - there's a
seller on eBay with the Sunstar ones, buy it now of $39.99 and very
reasonable - he let me have the BTTF one for the usual price (£27 or so
- even Modelzone wants £25 but never has stock) and no additional
shipping. Needless to say if I do get Gav's car, I'll have 4 Sunstar
DMC-12s - stainless, gold, BTTF and one I'll strip down and paint red ;)
).
--
Richard Kilpatrick, long haired prophet of doom. |\ _,,,---,,_
Musical suicide - www.mp3.com/RichardKilpatrick /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,