From: Phil Peters [mailto:PhilPeters@xxxx]
Sent: 20 April 2002 01:25
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Re: NEC Classic show (topic from a couple of days ago!)

Hi Dan,
Someone please jump in and correct me if I've got this wrong but I
think what happened is basically the show organisers re-named the May NEC
event the "Sportscar show" but the November one is still called the "Classic
Car Show". As you'll probably know, it's still pretty much the same event
with pretty much the same stands and traders but just re-badged to try and
attract a wider audience I guess. Don't let the name put anyone off!
Phil Peters

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk