From: Richard Kilpatrick [mailto:richard@xxxx]
Sent: 18 April 2002 17:23
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Thanks!

I've just joined, planning on getting a DeLorean this summer, or maybe
next if I don't find something which is suitable (looking to spend
between £8-10K, and get a car with no major faults but don't mind
needing to do somethings, as long as I can drive it as soon as I have
it).

My friend has one, a Canadian/UAE car, which has been off the road for a
while, and I might do something with that - but I am wondering about
parts supply. He says it needs a grille, which DMC in Houston want £300
or so for - and thinks he can find one cheaper.

Did anyone spot the huge number of parts for auction on eBay? Door,
quarter, wing...

Richard
--
Richard Kilpatrick, long