Hood w/lines 4 sale!

Hello all,
I'm in the process of buying a new hood (flap w/lines), so I'm considering selling my 81 DeLorean #06759's hood. This hood is the "type 2 hood", no fuel flap, but with lines on each side. I never thought I was going to change anything on my DeLorean, but I'm tired of lifting the hood everytime I fill gas... Yes, I still agree that visually the type two hood is better, but right now I appreciate the practical solution.

I will try and present the hood as honest as I can:
I consider my hood to be 98% perfect.

The only flaws are a few minor scratches (not deep) (-1%) a re-brush, probably w/ "factory" angus wheel and 80grit sandpaper would do the job. There is also one tiny little "dent" (-1%) which is no bigger than the size of a pencil rubber end. I think someone at some point in time accidentally dropped a screwdriver on it.

You can't really see the tiny dent, only when viewed from a certain angle and with the right amount of light.

If you didn't know it was there, you wouldn't notice it at all. Other than that the hood is perfect - there areno sign of the feared "X" pattern on it (glassfibre mould showing through)

Bids over $600,- will be considered seriously.
Freight will be additional. The hood will have to be crated.

I can e-mail a photo to those who are interested.

Best wishes
Mr. Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759