Bits and bobs

Hi all,

Well I finally got the last bits done tonight... except the
headlights. I think the Diesel Centre must be having a hard time
getting them as it's been over a fortnight! Bit of a bugger since
that's now the only thing stopping me getting Hana on the road...
unless you count the gearbox! Not sure whats going on there but as I
haven't driven her I can't really be sure (to be blunt, I tried
getting her in gear this evening and it was not happening)... I
reckon the clutch bite is below the pedal so even with my foot on the
floor it's gonna crunch...

I'm off to the MOT test centre tomorrow to see if black tape will get
the headlights I have through (yeah, they won't but I'm desperate!)

Dan
Vin#5284 - Hana