Clutch adjustment

Hi all,

Just getting Hana ready for her MOT and I'm *almost* there...

Before she goes in I want to have a go at adjusting the clutch bite
on the pedal. I have all the workshop manuals etc so I'm sure (!)
I'll find what I'm looking for but is there anyone out there that has
done this before? Any DO'S and DON'T'S I should be careful of while
I'm working?

FYI the car has a stainless clutch cable so I'm not worried about
that breaking!

Apart from this I'm only waiting on some headlights and I'm ready for
the road! Yey!

Dan
Vin#5284