Riviera Classic Car Show. 2002

Hi all,

I live in Paignton in sunny Devon and every year here in Paignton we
have a classic car show. My dad is a member of a local classic car
club and he useually shows his MG. I would love to see some
Deloreans there too, as I have never really seen one up close before
and when I finsih uni and have lots of money hope to buy one.
Anyway back to the point of this message. The Riviera Classic Car
show is held on Paignton Sea Front, there is usually loads of cars
and this going on there at the same time, last year we all got very
sunburnt. There is an small entry fee which goes to charity, and
cups and trophies are awarded to different vehicles. There are 12
different classes of vehicles showing, Pre 1930, 1931-1949, 1950-
1950, 1961-1970, 1971-1981, Motorcycles, Jaguars, Commercial,
American, Exotic Cars, Custom Cars. You should be able to have your
own club stand as there is lots of room.

Plus there are many other holiday attractions in the area to vist too.

I have nothing to do with the organisation of this event, i just read
my Dads club magazines, but for more information you can call 01803
853711.

The event is being held on Sunday 28th July 2002.