From: Paul Salsbury [mailto:paul.salsbury@xxxx]
Sent: 22 March 2002 21:07
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fw: [doc] FW: [DML] DMC Parts Free - Pay For Shipping Follow-Up
#2 (Long)

" I can't help thinking it would have been much cheaper to source bits in
the
UK!"

Master Cylinder
$175.00 £ 72.00
Rotor Set
$499.75 £126.90
Front Pad Kit
$ 55.00 £ 7.50
Rear Pad Kit
$ 45.00 £ 12.00
Emergency Brake Pads
$ 60.00 £ 14.00
Pepboys - Brake Fluid/Brake Cleaner/Grease/Anti squeal compound $ 20.00
£ 4.99

TOTAL $854.75 £237.39

A massive $517.70 cheaper through purchasing in the UK on these six items
alone, I know I've just bought them.

cheers
Paul

www.paul.salsbury.btinternet.co.uk