From: Dan Willis [mailto:danielpwillis@xxxx]
Sent: 14 March 2002 11:52
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Speedograph Richfield was Smiths Industries

Chris,

If they are going to be making angle drives will they make the rest of the
components that make up the system (cabling)?

I've yet to get inside my wheel arch to find which part of mine is broken..
but I'd rather not order parts from the US if I can help it!

Dan
Vin#5284 - Hana - www.projectmadness.com