From: ian [mailto:ian@xxxx]
Sent: 24 February 2002 08:13
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] BBC New article on Delorean

Chris/Martin,

Welcome back Chris, it has been a bit quiet without you around! Hope the
long car-ferry ride passed quickly!!!

'Owners in shot' ... ok, I'll have to get a shot of me beside my HongKong
restoration-DeLorean when I'm in LosAngeles in a couple of weeks time.

Cheers, IAN (out in the X-Colonies!)

----- Original