Re: [doc] Just got my parts from America, much ohhing and ahhing followe

Re: [doc] Just got my parts from America, much ohhing and ahhing followed.. ...

If you want me to have a squint a the electrics, better come down for this Sunday morning. I s'pect you'll want a bit of attention on the torsion bars too ? That'll need to be done Saturday when Jay's around with his tools. We'll be there Saturday afternoon. It's the only time I'll have free in the coming months - robot parts are starting to accumulate and it's got to be built form the ground up in 6 weeks!!! I've only just finalised the list of suppliers...

The filming looks like being put back a week till March 10th, but they really love the idea of having a bunch of D's. By that weekend, there will be plenty of work to do on the robot, UNLESS we're waiting for work to be finished (eg machining or welding).

#2727 was fired up today for the first time (timing's sorted). I only heard it down the phone, but it's gonna rival Dave's for noise pollution!

Martin

Stephen Strelczak wrote:

Dear All,

just got my new door struts, throttle cover and water bottle from PJ Grady. I was seriously impressed with all the above, it is all going onto the car this evening. Only problem is, all that beautiful stainless steel looks tooo clean next to my slightly gruby engine. I'm going to have top get going on polishing up that engine block!! :) I'd love to get my car down for March 3rd, as I'd love for a RHD to be there, and looking pretty beautiful too:) Plus, I really need some help from Martin on my electrics, which has me baffled at present. Speak soon no doubt,

Stevo.

VIN 6896 (finally got it)
PSO 69W.