Hit a Deer :-(

Hiya

Yep, I took the DeLorean home for its weekly run this evening, and a dopey animal jumped in front of me. Nothing I could do.
There was an almighty bang, and I pulled over a few hundred yards further down the road. Luckily I was only going 30-40mph,
and it was only about the size of a labrador, but it still shook me up.

Anyway, I blew the left front indicator bulb, and broke the bayonet on the fitting, and my front grill came off (I had to run
back to pick it up). The molding on the left side broke off, but it's only cosmetic there and I should be able to glue it back
on.

...and as far as I can see so far, that's the limit of the damage - but I've yet to see it in daylight, just the light of the
petrol station where I bought a new bulb. Thank god for those impact absorbers! I'm also glad I hadn't got around to painting
the fascia!

(The deer was killed instantly, and there was no blood)

Martin