From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx>
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Dan -- Maddie for Sale ?
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 11:07:23 +0000

I said "ish" because it's not up to me to dictate when... if it's to be a successful trip, then we all have to agree a date. I
think late sumer's a good time, and for me and Rich, probably best (the robot takes up all our time in the month or two
leading up to Robot Wars filming).

Why on earth wouldn't Chris want to come back for a driving holiday? Once we get down to the Med, I doubt there'll be much
actual driving in it, just hop from place to place each day, or who knows, maybe we'll find somewhere we want to stay.

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk