Re: import tax

Martin,

I too have been hit hard by Mr Tax Man when I brought stuff from the
States, the trick is to get a mate in America (someone you met at
Eurofest perhaps) to buy it for you and then send it to you as a
private item et voila! You can avoid the tax.

By the way I obviously never practice this blatant tax scam and
would not recommend it to anyone.

James
Woodford