From: Daniel Willis [mailto:danielpwillis@xxxx]
Sent: 08 January 2002 12:06
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] Proud owner of PSO, back online...

Bath isn't too far from me - I'm just north of Portsmouth. And Martin is
also close by as is Tony in Southampton (wow we're really getting a little
community here!). I may have sold my car but I am not out of it yet!

You mentioned your interior lights? Most are spade connectors. The doors are
connected on either side of the dash - just undernearth - near the air ports
for the doors. They may have just been unplugged. The lights inside the roof
again are spaded and can just be plugged back in.

Get your steering done at a local tire-vendor etc. They'll do it with their
funky computers (that's where I had mine done).
They should be able to do your handbrake cable too (if it only needs
tightening).

I had the same problem with my blowers. It turned out that the main vent had
"fallen away" just behind the centre console. Others may have different
ideas but it may just be a case of "plugging" it back in.

Erm... lights! Just a bulb I expect. Really easy to sort.Unscrew the rear
light cluster (from the outside) and pull it away. Inside should be a large
plastic connector. Disconnect that and then you can remove the light-circuit
board from the cluster and replace the bulb. Easy.

Your doors are another thing altogether. Depends if you gas strut is weak or
your torsion bar needs adjusting...

Dan