From: Mike Sumner [mailto:mike16uk2000@xxxx]
Sent: 06 January 2002 20:52
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] Re: A new DeLorean Toy!

Chris,
I've probably left it too late to ask you this, but
would it be at all possible for me to get my hands on
one of those radio-controlled BTTF DeLoreans that
everyone on the DML is talking about?
I'm sure you're going to accuse me of being impulsive
right about now, but it's just that with everyone
saying how good they are, not to mention the rarity of
it, I just fancy having one.

Thanks a lot,

Mike Sumner.