From: jamesrguk [mailto:dmc12@xxxx]
Sent: 04 January 2002 16:53
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Re: Delorean

Hi all,

I am in Woodford N.E. London and the elements and time of year don't
stop me from driving my car, it is in Colchester at the moment but
will be back up here next weekend.
I have already taken Tony (Nichola asked Chris if somone could take
her chap for a ride before christmas)for a ride and I am happy to do
the same for anyone else.
I know that when Chris P took me for a ride in his car at the
Birmingham NEC show a few years ago it was amazing and encouraged me
to get my car sooner than I had previously thought.

Feel free to contact me

James RG
Woodford

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk