From: Professor Frink [mailto:diashi_c@xxxx]
Sent: 03 January 2002 11:47
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Re: A new DeLorean Toy!

*Accelerates, swerves. Brakes hard, then takes off again. Hard right, under
the table leg, squeezes past giant cat, driver laughing manically. Car
eventually comes to rest in living room, under Christmas tree.*

As you might have guessed, mine arrived! And what a beauty.

The whole thing reeks of quality, from the box, and the way everything is
packaged (DeLorean logo on stand, concealed ariel, remote part of the box).
Not to mention the nice little note from Ian himself :)

The car itself is wonderful - chrome wheels, suprisingly accurate, lovely
stuff. Couldn't be happier with it! One observation is that the back part of
the car, where Mr. Fusion sits (depending on your version, I got BTTF1), is
actually unscrewable from the back. My point being, if you could find the
small Mr. Fusion part (maybe order from the suppliers) you could change your
version as you wanted to!

On another nerd point, the car is pretty much in scale with the '0' scale
model railways..... I don't think anyone here collects/or has an interest,
but if you put another set of wheels on it, it'd fit brilliantly onto some
railway track for some BTTF3 shennanigans.

I think I've seen this set-up in the UK before - can't you buy a VW Beetle
in a tube, by the same company over here? I only wish I had more cash, I'd
have bought several!

Kudos to Ian for this find, my cheque is on it's way. Thanks!

Matt