Re: A new DeLorean Toy!

OK Fellas,

I have still some addresses outstanding ... those who want these radio
controlled DeLoreans act fast as I`m leaving Tokyo tomorrow afternoon.

Those who have sent me their addresses already, the models are on their way.
I think the total is \2500 + \870 (Postage) which I believe Totals under
20quid. ACT FAST!!!

The next DOC get-together features a `virtual` DMC race (at 1:20scale!)
between Martin and ChrisP to once and for all see who is fastest!!!

Cheers, IAN