Re: [doc] A new DeLorean Toy!

Hallo again DOCers,

It seems there are a good few of us like to collect these toys. No problem
everyone that has responded can have a DeLorean toy as long as I get the $$$
into my N.Irish Bank account!!!

More info can be sourced at the following web-site
www.taiyo-toy.co.jp/index2.html ... I couldn`t find a photo of the DeLorean,
but if you follow the links to see the `Radi-Can` toys you will get the idea
and an impression of the level of detail (ie. pretty darned good!).

There is a choice also ... they have it in the original BTTF I guise or the
BTTF III style (with red/white tyres and contraption on bonet/hood). I`m
guessing most will prefer Type I (reflecting original DMC looks, wheels,
etc!?!

As I am off back to Hong Kong and not GB, I will check on Postage from here
in Tokyo to GB dircect. They aren`t too heavy! Alternatively I`ll be back in
GB in June`02 OR is Spratty, Hooper, or anyone going to be on an Asian
`working-tour` in the near future?

I`ll send an email tomorrow re. Postage. Can everyone have their Postage
addresses ready.

Now back to the holiday ... have a good one guys!

Cheers, IAN