From: "dmcnorway" <delorean@xxxx>
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] newsletter/ subs
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 13:38:01 -0000

Dan - I don't think there is nothing wrong in accepting that "this
car is too much work"...and although you love Maddie, keeping her and
doing nothing doesn't do any of you any good...neither you or Maddie.

Like Martin, my thoughts are also with you...your year could best be
described as Annus Horribilis - the horrible year...

Why don't you make it into something positive - sell the car,
straighten out your finances etc. then look for another D, which is
MOT'd...

There's nothing wrong in getting another DeLorean w/ a new VIN
number... Nobody would look down on you for not managing to complete
the car - sometimes we all just take too much on our hands.

Best wishes - and good luck for whatever you decide to do with the car

Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759

PS! Im still considering getting the new stainless frame, is anyone
else on the list interested? I understand the price goes down if more
people order at the same time. My current frame is very sound, yet Id
like to replace it just for the heck of it as not to worry about rust
which will eventually come...besides the car is 20 year old! Could be
rust lurking under the epoxy coating, and remember "rust never sleeps"

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk