NCT's still available?

This lot have been advertising on local radio here in Reading, so I looked them up.

www.merityre.co.uk

And look what came up:

235/60ZR15 Goodyear NCT £139.61 inc vat.

Am I missing something?!

They also turn up Goodyear NCT5's for the front

195/60R14 86V Goodyear NCT5

However I've ordered my Pirelli P600/P6000 set from www.micheldever.co.uk for £240 the lot ex vat. Which seemed like a damn
good price having looked around. The ratings are W/V and have the same tread pattern.

Martin