From: Martin Gutkowski [mailto:webmaster@xxxx]
Sent: 03 November 2001 18:09
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Couldn't be happier

Ohmigod, ohmigod - ME TOO!!!

The Diesel Centre is behind a petrol station which meant I could pull
onto the forcourt without going on the road - only driven it in 1st and
reverse, but it's still a start.

The engine only fired up properly late yesterday, and there's still the
gearbox oil to be changed, but she runs, and she runs REALLY good :-)

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk